What are San Antonio mom bloggers up to this week? Well, the Thanksgiving holiday didn’t slow them down at all, if that’s what you’re wondering. Check out these five cool things from San Antonio mom bloggers:
1. Do you read, Vintage Kids’ Books My Kid Loves by blogger Burgin Streetman (@VintageKidBook)? If not, you should. Now. Go! (And then come right back, please…). Vintage Kids’ Books My Kid Loves lets you relive (and re-love) the books you adored as a child and helps you discover others you may have missed the first time around (but that your kid would love now!). This week Burgin hosts The Great Holiday Give with a chance every day this week to win a vintage book for your child. Be sure to visit her site often and leave a comment for your chance to win.
2. Bryana (@safoodnazi), one of our favorite San Antonio #foodiemamas who blogs at SA Food Nazi, hosts a breakfast at Il Sogno this Saturday, December 3, at 9:00 a.m. for San Antonio moms. Come to dish (and enjoy a dish) with #SAMoms. RSVP here.
3. Are you a military spouse? Lisa (@crazyadventures), who blogs at Crazy Adventures in Parenting, invites you to a National Military Spouse Network Meet Up in San Antonio on Wednesday, December 7, from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., at La Taza Coffee House. This is a great chance to meet other San Antonio-area military spouses (and enjoy some java in the process!). More details here.
4. San Antonio mom and blogger Stacy (@steet), with Kids Stuff World, is inspiring Life in an Instant. What are you grateful for in your life? Write a post or take a pic and share it on her blog or Facebook page. And you can follow along as Stacy continues to document the things for which she is most thankful. Michelle (@familylovesa), who blogs at Family Love in My City, recently got in on the Life in an Instant action!
5. Mondays can be tough, but Monday Math is fun (although sometimes it’s tough too for us right-brainers!). Each Monday your kids (or you) can participate in Monday Math over at SA Busy Kids. Debi (@MomonMars) serves up some righteous puzzlers and–the best part–if you one right (um, I mean, if your KID gets one right…), you can win a prize. Make a date with Monday Math to keep those neurons connecting.
What else are San Antonio mom bloggers up to this week? Let me know in the comments!